- CDs Replicated (300+)/ Duplicated (50-299)
- Full-color printing on all panels, disc and tray card
- 1, 2, 3 Panel printing with tray card options
- 8 and 12 page stapled booklet with tray card options
- Black or Clear tray option
- Insertion and Shrink Wrap
Orders 250+ will be Glass Mastered; Orders 249 and under are duplicated
using recordable media.
• Discs Silk screen or Offset options are available for orders of 250+ only (55.00 setup will apply)
. Digital printing is otherwise the standard for orders under 500 and is
the only available option for orders 249 or under. •
• All Jewel Case products include DOUBLE WALL cartons (inner cartons of 50
and outer cases of 100 or 200).
• Day 0 is counted as the day the workable master and artwork arrives
* * * +/- 5-10% CONSTITUTE AN ACCEPTABLE ORDER * * *
You will be prompted to upload graphics at checkout
CDs replicated or duplicated and inserted into a three panel cardboard Wallet printed 4/0 on 14 pt cardboard with wrap
To download a template click here
For questions or requests ( barcode etc) click here
PLEASE NOTE/ IMPORTANT: A 5% +/- in order quantity is considered an acceptable order on CDs. For vinyl, it is +/- 10% You will billed for quantity of product received. (For example: if your order is for 500 units, you may receive and be billed for 525 or 475). Any applicable taxes and shipping are extra unless noted. Turn times are counted in working days from approved files (holidays & weekends not included). The times vary throughout the year and different items and configurations may have different turn times. Please be aware all efforts will be made to meet desired delivery dates. Late or incorrect files, changes in order, edits and late approvals are just some of the factors that will change completion dates. All artwork approvals received after 2pm eastern time will be processed the following business day. To help us meet your expected ship date please approve all artwork proofs as quickly as possible. • FILE RESUBMISSION FEE • Once the order is in motion, and/or proofed, resupplied art will be subject to a $40.00 file resubmission fee. This fee is applied to the invoice each time new files are submitted. Revisions cost, if applicable, to be quoted separately.